9.11.12

Snapshots from a workspace

This little thrifted bird is always very nosey and wants to know what's going on on my desk.
He has a special interest in tape and crocheted work,
and is very picky about colours.

ByHaafner, bird, thrifted, vintage, washing tape, masking tape,





















I look forward to using this paper yarn from Paperphine.
Not only the yarn itself is gorgeous,
the wooden bobbin is beautiful too.

ByHaafner, Paperphine, pink, wooden bobbin





















I got this second hand sari - I love that embroidery! -
from a lovely lady in Jodhpur (the amazing blue town in Rajasthan, India).
And it's perfect for hiding a lot of, well, stuff.

ByHaafner, embroidery, bringing travel home, thrifted, vintage, sari, India





















Looking at it, it makes me want to pack my bag and go back, like,
right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment