14.11.12

A Cloud of Doilies

Memo to self: do consider crocheting less doilies.

ByHaafner, crochet, pastel, doilies, doily, vintage style, granny chic













But if it's going to work...?
Because a while ago I thrifted this crochet book
(for only one euro!).


ByHaafner, crochet book, doily, Marie Claire Idées, thrifted





















Never judge a book by its (rather dull) cover, right?
Since it's great, it has many lovely patterns.

ByHaafner, crochet, pastel, doilies, doily, vintage style, granny chic
















Some of these doilies are either patterns from this book,
or inspired by them.


ByHaafner, crochet, pastel, doilies, doily, vintage style, granny chic



















Hope you like them. Have a nice day!

9 comments:

  1. Oooo holy hell these are gorgeous, don't stop, hook more! I will definitely renew my own efforts at doilies as soon as I know what my new kitchen will look like! I am going bananas over these colours as well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book also and use it for the basics but your doilies are really great. Love them, I think it is because of the colourscombinations. Have a great weekend, Céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have got this book in french, it is very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, te mooi! Ek deel dit met my hekelgroep op Facebook (Ons Hekel).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank! Ook voor het delen op Facebook! Zelf heb ik geen Facebook, maar ik heb Ons Hekel wel bekeken: mooi!

      Delete
  5. Oh my!! I love your doilies... so cute!!
    XO,
    Martina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the sweet comments. I really appreciate the feedback!
    xHaafner

    ReplyDelete